Skip to main content

YOUR CO-OPERATION AND ASSISTANCE IN THIS TRANSACTION

YOUR CO-OPERATION AND ASSISTANCE IN THIS TRANSACTION 
 
 "ebrahim sido" <mr.e226@msn.com>
 
From Mr Ebrahim Sido
African Development Bank (ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
 
My Dear Friend
 
I am Mr Ebrahim Sido a director in African Development Bank (ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, I got your email information through the Burkina's Chamber of Commerce and industry on foreign business relations here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso I haven't disclose this deal to anybody.
 
I hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to establish with you for the mutual benefit of you and i. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($10.5) millions dollars into your account within 14 working banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our bank without claim due to the owner of this fund died along with his entire family and supposed next of kin in an air crash since July 31st 2000.
 
I want our bank to release these funds to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer while i come over to your country to share this fund with you as soon as you confirm this fund into your account and ask me to come over. I don't want the money to go into our bank treasure as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you so that our bank will release this money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please i would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interesting.
 
Upon the receipt of your reply and indication of your capability, i will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 50% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me while the remaining 50% will be for me because i don't want anyone here in our bank to know my involvement until you confirm this fund into your account and ask me to come over for the sharing as i indicated.
 
If you agree to follow up this transaction with a full dedication due get back to me with this requested information below as I listed it:
 
1. Full Name: ………
2. Telephone Numbers: ………..
3. Your Age: ……..
4. Your Sex: ………..
5. Your Occupation: …………
6. Your Country: …………
7. City: ………..
8. Your Home Address: …………….
9. Marital Status: …………….
 
I am looking forward to hearing from you immediately,
Thanks with my best regards
 
Mr Ebrahim Sido
+226 74653535
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Message From Capt. Anita George

Greetings,   I know you will be surprised to read my email. I got your contact from your Email domain, apart from being surprise you may be skeptical to reply me because based on what is happening on the internet world, one has to be very careful  because a lot of scammers are out there to scam innocent citizens and this has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet but this is a different case.   lf you are willing to show me your honesty and trust, I think I will be able to trust and work with you. I am an American and you should be rest assured that I cannot be invovled in scam.   My name is Capt. Anita George , a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC MedicalTeam, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq. Although the war has ended, for me to proved this to you, see the site below for more information,   http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2011/12/30/iraq-us-troop- withdra

Attn: Pls Read !!!

I apologize if the contents hereunder are contrary to your moral ethics. But please treat with absolute secrecy and confidentiality. I am Mr. Francis Dube the Personal Relation Officer at Rand Merchant Bank to the deceased. On May 12, 2010, one of our esteemed clients Mr. Andrew Stapleton made a numbered time (Fixed Deposit) for twelve calendar months in my Bank since August 2009. Upon maturity, we sent a usual notice to his known address but got no answer. After a month we sent a reminder and finally we discovered that he went on a vacation with his family to Libya and unfortunately they were aboard the An Afriqiyah Airways A330-200 Airbus crashed in Libya, killing 103 people as it tried to land at Tripoli airport See the below link for more news about the air crash: http://www.xxxxx.com/article/idUSTRE64B1GC20100512 On additional inquisition, the Bank discovered that he died without making a WILL or PROBATE and all efforts made to locate any of his extended relatives proved frui

Facebook sent you a message

 Facebook <facbokor@facbok.org> Your facebook Profile has won 165.000.00 pounds in the ongoing Facebook End Of Year Promotion held in the Greece You emerged a winner as your facebook Profile with ticket number#188 with Serial number:5748/04 drew the lucky numbers, and subsequently you won the Promotion in the 1st category... For claims Please Contract Our Agent: Mr.Andrew Jones Facebook Claims Officer Email: facebookclaim@europe.com Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program. Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified. Mrs.Eileen Carney, Online coordinator. (c) 2011 Facebook Group Promotion Corporation