Skip to main content

[No Subject]

Greetings to you,

This letter might meet you in utmost surprise, However, Its just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you, I am a banker by profession in Republic of Benin (Cotonou) precisely currently holding the post of director auditing and accounting department of Bank of Africa Cotonou Head Quatar Office. I have opportunity to transfer left over funds $5.2 Million (Five Million, Two Hundred thousand United States Dollars) that belongs to one of our bank customer who died along with his family in a bomb explosion in Iraq.I have investigated and discovered that the deceased customer declared his wife as the next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of the fund deposit, both the deceased customer and his wife and other members of his familys all died during the Iraq war bomb explosion. The last time the deceased customer visited our bank he confide in me that no one else except me knew of his deposit in our bank. The $5.2 Million (Five Million, Two Hundred thousand United States Dollars) is still lying in our bank and no one has ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of our bank, if no one comes for claim of the fund before end of this coming JUNE (Year 2011), the fund will be transferred into our Bank treasury account as an abandoned or unclaimed fund and will be shared among the top shareholders and CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICERS of our Bank, We Poor employees of the bank do not gain anything out of these confiscated funds, Many Banks in Africa confiscates lots of funds amounting to millions yearly and 95% of these fund belongs to foreigners.

My proposal to you is that I am prepared to place you as the heir next of kin and business partner to the deceased customer to release the deposit to you, before the death of the deceased customer he was a CONTRACTOR of GOLD and DIAMOND dealer in Cotonou (Republic of Benin), i want you to stand as heir next of kin and business partner to the deceased customer in associates of buying GOLD and DIAMOND in Cotonou (Republic of Benin). I am prepared to share the fund 50% for you while 50% for me, I will simply nominate you as the heir apparrent next of kin and business partner the funds will be release into your account. I am not a criminal, I do not find it against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move; Such opportunities only come ones in a lifetime. I cannot let this opportunity pass me by, for once I find myself in total control of my destiny and this opportunity wont pass me by. I ask that you do not neglect this great opportunity, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life. I am a family man and this is a great opportunity for me to provide my family new opportunities after my retirements.

There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. If you give me positive response I will furnish you with all the information you need for this claim. You can contact me via official channels, Also I have confident that we will be able to establish trust that is needed to complete this transaction and all that I need from you in the time been is your willingness, commitment and honesty so that we can achieve these funds transferred into your bank account successfully in 14 banking days.

Like I said before there is no risks involve, the transaction will be done through our bank international banking laws and all the necessary information will be given to you. I do not want any direct link between you and me because this transaction will be done in a way that my bank managements will not know that am involve in the claim. I send you this email without fear, I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained, and success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is one truth I have learned from my private banking experience. Do not betray my confidence in you, if we can be of one accord, we should plan meeting soon immediately after the funds is transferred into your account in your country. Further details of the transfer will be sent to you as soon as I receive a positive response from you. But if my offer is of no appeal to you, delete my letter and forget about the transaction and do not expose this information to anyone.

Thank you, I look forward to hear from you through this private telephone given  here  and kindly call me on telephone for more details   +229 68 07 59 51

Regards
Mr. Idema Zongo
 idemazongo1@live.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Message From Capt. Anita George

Greetings,   I know you will be surprised to read my email. I got your contact from your Email domain, apart from being surprise you may be skeptical to reply me because based on what is happening on the internet world, one has to be very careful  because a lot of scammers are out there to scam innocent citizens and this has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet but this is a different case.   lf you are willing to show me your honesty and trust, I think I will be able to trust and work with you. I am an American and you should be rest assured that I cannot be invovled in scam.   My name is Capt. Anita George , a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC MedicalTeam, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq. Although the war has ended, for me to proved this to you, see the site below for more information,   http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2011/12/30/iraq-us-troop- withdra

Attn: Pls Read !!!

I apologize if the contents hereunder are contrary to your moral ethics. But please treat with absolute secrecy and confidentiality. I am Mr. Francis Dube the Personal Relation Officer at Rand Merchant Bank to the deceased. On May 12, 2010, one of our esteemed clients Mr. Andrew Stapleton made a numbered time (Fixed Deposit) for twelve calendar months in my Bank since August 2009. Upon maturity, we sent a usual notice to his known address but got no answer. After a month we sent a reminder and finally we discovered that he went on a vacation with his family to Libya and unfortunately they were aboard the An Afriqiyah Airways A330-200 Airbus crashed in Libya, killing 103 people as it tried to land at Tripoli airport See the below link for more news about the air crash: http://www.xxxxx.com/article/idUSTRE64B1GC20100512 On additional inquisition, the Bank discovered that he died without making a WILL or PROBATE and all efforts made to locate any of his extended relatives proved frui

Facebook sent you a message

 Facebook <facbokor@facbok.org> Your facebook Profile has won 165.000.00 pounds in the ongoing Facebook End Of Year Promotion held in the Greece You emerged a winner as your facebook Profile with ticket number#188 with Serial number:5748/04 drew the lucky numbers, and subsequently you won the Promotion in the 1st category... For claims Please Contract Our Agent: Mr.Andrew Jones Facebook Claims Officer Email: facebookclaim@europe.com Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program. Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified. Mrs.Eileen Carney, Online coordinator. (c) 2011 Facebook Group Promotion Corporation